- Built Environment Sustainable Energy Market Review - Sustainable Energy Toolset II (BEST II)
Sustainable energy toolset II aims to update and expand the previous Sustainable energy toolset, facilitating energy efficiency screening and assessment of built environment projects within EBRD’s portfolio of investment projects. The status of the energy efficiency legislation and regulations related to the built environment were reviewed. It address different types of buildings as follow: Multi-storey apartment buildings, Family houses, Shopping malls and retail centres, Logistic centres, Offices, Hotels, Recreation and sport, Healthcare facilities, Schools, Shops.
- Review of buildings related EE regulatory environment
- Development of sustainable energy indicators of existing buildings
- Development of check list of applicable measures with basic technical specifications
- Development of market penetration study
Location: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova , Mongolia, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
Duration: 10/2011 - 02/2012