- Built Environment Sustainable Energy Market Review - Sustainable Energy Toolset II (BEST II)
Sustainable energy toolset II aims to update and expand the previous Sustainable energy toolset, facilitating energy efficiency screening and assessment of built environment projects within EBRD’s portfolio of investment projects. The status of the energy efficiency legislation and regulations related to the built environment were reviewed. It address different types of buildings as follow: Multi-storey apartment buildings, Family houses, Shopping malls and retail centres, Logistic centres, Offices, Hotels, Recreation and sport, Healthcare facilities, Schools, Shops.
- Review of buildings related EE regulatory environment
- Development of sustainable energy indicators of existing buildings
- Development of check list of applicable measures with basic technical specifications
- Development of market penetration study
Location: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova , Mongolia, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
Duration: 10/2011 - 02/2012
- Enhancing sustainable energy and transition impact in built environment - Sustainable Energy Toolset
Sustainable energy toolset aims to facilitate energy efficiency screening and assessment of built environment projects within EBRD’s portfolio of investment projects. It address buildings of commercial and some public services including shopping malls, retail centres, logistic centres, offices, hotels, recreational and sport facilities, healthcare facilities, multifunctional service facilities.
ENSI developed and prepared the following materials and tools:
- Energy performance benchmarks (space heating, domestic hot water (DHW), cooling and air-conditioning, lighting, total delivered energy, total primary energy, total emission of CO2) for 8 types of buildings: This task also included development of brief overview of building codes;
- A checklist of applicable measures with basic technical specification and cost-benefit analysis;
- Preparation of quick-scan software calculation tool for quick and simplified annual energy balance of public and commercial service buildings;
- User manual for the quick-scan calculation tool.
Location: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Croatia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
Duration: 06/2009 - 04/2010